HELPING YOU TO FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH YOURSELF AND CREATE THE LIFE YOU WANT
I offer Counselling and Life Coaching, conveniently positioned from the A259 between Chichester and Bognor Regis.
Within any therapeutic relationship it is vital to work with a person that you feel comfortable with. My approach is warm and open - I will not judge you nor tell you what you should do. I am an Integrative Counsellor which means that I tailor my approach to suit you and your individual needs to help you achieve your goals. I bring a breadth of experience from a number of settings including The Armed Forces, GP Surgeries, Schools, Local Authority, Counselling Services and Private Practice.
I work with a wide variety of issues and can offer you short term (usually 6-24 weeks) or longer term
Membership of Professional Bodies:
- Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
- BACP Accredited Counsellor
- UKRC Registered Independent Counsellor
- Association for Counselling at Work (ACW) - expert division of BACP
- BACP Coaching Member - expert division of BACP
- Associate Member Association for Coaching
- First Class Honours Degree In Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Masters Practitioner Program In Eating Disorders
- Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Counselling
- Certificate In Coaching (CBT)
- Certificate In Workplace Mediation
- Postgraduate Diploma In Management Studies
My training incorporates a number of models including Person Centred, Gestalt, Transactional Analysis and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. I frequently attend further training to ensure that my professional development is ongoing.
I am passionate about helping people achieve their goals and aspirations